Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reason # 9,000 why I love Disney...

and Mickey Mouse...

Once upon a time when I was just a ween bairn my parents bought into the Disney Vacation Club and this allowed us to travel from cold Massachusetts to lovely Florida twice a year.

On one particular trip we travelled to Disney's Vero Beach Resort and during the stay I tried my hard at drawing Mickey Mouse in one of the many classes they have to entertain kids while their parents go off and do... something. I think that this only furthered my love for Mickey because I went on to draw him for the next 10 years or so.

Which may or may not have something to do with the reason why I HAD to buy this at Target...


and these:



(Sorry about the pictures not sure where the cables for the camera are so I had to use my blackberry)

Although I haven't decided where they're going yet! These are all dinner plates made by Zak!Designs and sold at Target. They're kind of plastic-y and I had no intention of eating off them so they're going on my wall and the bf is going to like it.



More on DVC later...

No comments:

Post a Comment