Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Spain -Reception

My Reception:


Las Ventanas @ Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is where I'd like to have my reception. I think the rooms are beautiful and fit perfectly with my vision of a New Spain wedding. The palette in these rooms are my favorite because the colors are understated and I feel like you can add more to it, instead of trying to take some of the theming away to fit my needs.

I'm not thrilled with the mustard color linens and it sounds like there would be a charge to remove them. I'm thinking if the tables are in decent shape I'd like to do without any table cloth so that the dark wood color isn't lost.

I don't want flower centerpieces just candles. I still need to find something that looks exactly how I want it to and when(if) I do I'll post it.


Location Details:

There are no venue fees for these locations. No Disney Characters may appear at the event. All decorations and entertainment must be set up through Disney Event Group.

Las Ventanas

Breakfast/Lunch (100% seating) Capacity = 75, F&B 1,000++

Dinner (100% seating) Capacity = 75, F&B 2,500++

Reception (60% seating) Capacity = 100, F&B 4,000++

Special to this location: Dinner and Receptions that continue past 9pm must include an additional F&B minimum of 2,000++ Existing Sound System and Audio Visual may be customized to group.
Rix Lounge

I love the candle holder on the left of this picture and the marble table! Since this is a lounge, there is a lot of informal seating which would be great if the cocktail hour needs to move inside.

Breakfast/Lunch (100% seating) Capacity = 150, F&B 2,500++
Special to this location: Existing seating only. Existing Sound System and Audio Visual may be customized to group.
Outdoor Locations:

Laguna Patio

Reception (75% seating) Capacity = 30 F&B 750++

Laguna Terrace Upper

Reception (75% seating) Capacity = 60 F&B 1,500++

Laguna Terrace Lower

Reception (75% seating) Capacity = 80 F&B 2,000++

Special to these locations: Existing seating only. No audio or visual equipment. Backup location required.


No comments:

Post a Comment