Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Spain -Groom

Let me just say that finding men's wear that is not black or white (eh) is impossible. With so many people choosing light brown, khaki, chocolate brown or navy, you'd think the tux rental places would get on board with the trends. Apparently if you want these looks you need to have your party buy suits. This is one of the only brown tuxes I could find.

Groom and Groomsmen:


From Men's Wearhouse Build a Tux
Suit: Pronto Uomo Chocolate Two-Button Super 100's Notch-Lapal Tuxedo #1888
Vest: Bella Luna Palm Beach Coral Vest #8853BLCOR
Shirt: Microfiber Ivory Point Collar Shirt #5748

I've been looking everywhere for some alternative to the regular flower boutonniere and can't seem to find anything that's just right. If I have to go the flower route I want something simple, so this is what I'd choose:


Tracked down this photo on Bridal Buds; a great site where brides and grooms to be, along with past brides, discuss all things involving wedding planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment