Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Spain -Gift Bags


I'd love to give my guests reusable bags as part of their welcome gift. I hate plastic bags and try to remember to bring my reusable grocery bags whenever possible. Also most stores give you 5 cents back and that really can pay off the bag depending on how much you shop and if you bring it with you. This bag is $2.99 from Pier 1 Imports.

Inside the bag:

  1. Lake Champlain Assorted Chocolate Squares (180 pieces =$105.00)
  2. Personalized Mini Hot Sauce bottles ($39.00 for 12 bottles, $6.00 for 15 labels) {not my fav but the boy likes it on his burritos}
  3. DIY Mexican Paper Flower
  4. Custom Wedding Party Buttons from Zazzle.com (113.50 = 50 buttons)
  5. Coppertone Continuous Spray SPF-30
  6. Map of Epcot (and all the other parks)
  7. Poland Spring Water Bottles
  8. Wedding Itenerary
  9. Emergency Numbers and Party Member Contact Info
  10. Must See Ride and Show List For All the Parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment