Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Spain -Cocktail Hour

My Cocktail Hour:

Depending on how the ceremony space is divided I would either have the cocktail hour in the same space as the ceremony or move the guests into the reception area early. I would of course have to a mariachi band playing during the cocktail hour and continuing into the dinner part of the reception.


This is a picture of the Mariachi Cobre that plays daily at the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. Do I think I'd actually get them? No, but it would be really cool! I'm sure there are plenty of similar bands that would work for my wedding.

At a cocktail hour everyone wants to start drinking right? Well the one drink I would have to have included is a frozen strawberry margarita:


wow, I really want one now... it's 4 o'clock somewhere right? I'd also include some virgin strawberry daiquiris (for the kids and non-alcholics) since I had my first at one at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment