Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Spain -After Party




Disney Weddings has this great thing called a Dessert Party where you can have a catered designated spot to watch Illuminations. My problem is that in having a mexican-ish theme, I'd want my dessert party to be at the Mexico Pavilion and it does not have a cul-de-sac type area that is easy to block off to non-wedding party spectators. I'm pretty sure my guests would think it's weird to suddenly have dessert in Italy or the UK after all my careful theming.

So my plan for the after party is to have everyone get into comfortable disney approved (can't go into the parks in my wedding dress) attire and head over to the Mexico Pavilion take a ride with Donald, get drinks, then grab a good spot for the show!

New! La Cava del Tequila celebrates the heritage and tradition of tequila making in Mexico. Guests 21 years of age or older can enjoy over 70 varieties of authentic tequila, from the simplest to the rarest, and the resident "tequila ambassador" will educate Guests on the history of this uniquely Mexican libation. Sip on exotic blended margaritas made with fresh tropical fruit while you sample tapas-style dishes like freshly made guacamole, warm corn chips and salsas.
Did someone say tequila?

No comments:

Post a Comment